Anyone in County Durham recently registered / pre-reg?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone in County Durham recently registered / pre-reg?

I have a few questions if anyone here can answer them, namely about the ICP and local support . Please leave a message here or PM me if you think you can help. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Anyone in County Durham recently registered / pre-reg?

Why dont you ask the questions anyway and you might get some answers ?

Angel xx

Pipsqueak Guest

I am county durham hun - but the help and support can vary from town to town

I am more than happy to try to help out but like Angel says - ask away on here - tons of help and info around from this clever bunch

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering what people found the local support like really. I e-mailed the support co-ordinator who promised to send out some info - I'm still waiting and I was told that locally we don't have to complete the ICP I feel sure this is wrong information but I've spoken to 3 different people who can't find anywhere this course is run unless I want to travel 35 miles
    I was told on the information course that they'd come out and talk to us before pre-reg if we wanted but when I spoke to the support co-ordinator a fortnight ago she never mentioned it