Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Well well well

Registered Childminder since
    dec 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Well well well

I have just been having a sort out as im planning on decorating my play room whilst i have 2 weeks off and i have found my ost number from ofsted so that i can do my sef online, and there was me sayin i hadnt received one or even know about the sef. (to be fair tho i was on maternity leave when it arrived hence the reason i just found it amongst junk) oh dear my son is just trying to drink a mini bottle of anti bacterial surface cleanser. (hard work having a sort out when you have a baby and no family to babysit Anyway i was thinking that was me getting off with phoning ofsted but my sons 1 next week so i guess il have to let them know so they can change my registration certificate.(But im gonna wait til all my paperwork is done as there waiting for me to tell them i have mindees again so they can do an inspection.) Oh dear there goes the stack of shelves now, best go................................

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Well well well

oh dear!!! hope ds okay

I have no family around either, it can be very hard work! I would get onto ofsted now about the change they can;t pull anything out at the minute (sorry)

dec 05
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean they cant pull anything out? Sorry i cant think straight today x

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derby minder View Post
    What do you mean they cant pull anything out? Sorry i cant think straight today x
    better not put on here would get booted out for bad language haha