Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have a lovely week's holiday Maza. DH and I are off this week too.

If you think you want to spend some time doing work stuff, timetable it into your week and try not to spend whole week doing work stuff! (I'm very guilty of that ... i pop into the dining room for X Y or Z and get sidetracked by things i remember i need to do, or i have an idea for something etc )

I find if I'm having a weeks holiday at home i need to 'timetable' my week otherwise i do nothing and then feel I've wasted the time off. And if DH is off, and we don't have plans, he can equally lose days in his shed!

How about planning a walk/ visit to somewhere you haven't been/ enjoy visiting? A trip to cinema/ theatre? Do something touristy in your area? (DH and I are going to the beach for the afternoon/evg and weather dependent... I'm planning a boat trip) Also, as it's MY holiday... I'm not spending it cooking. Meals out/takeaways and trying to persuade DH not to collapse in front of tv in the evening. If we're away, we go for walks/sit in pubs in the evening.
    Sorry, turned into a waffley message! But DO rest and enjoy the week off. X

2. Likes Maza, Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Were you on holiday, Pixie?
    Yes we just had a week away in North Yorkshire, it was lovely just being away and not thinking about work etc. I have put off all work related activities until tomorrow when I will have to get set up ready for Tuesday.
    Pixie Dust

4. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had all last week off so today is my last day. I’ve done virtually nothing and feel much better for it. Two days of children now then back to school next week. I hate the first weeks back especially if it’s sunny. I just want to go and grab them all and have fun in the park with them again. Think it goes back to when I was at school and used to dread going back after the holidays. Nowadays they seem to love going back to see friend etc

6. Likes Maza liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123