School children
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: School children

Post Thanks / Like

Default School children

Do any of you have school aged children returning and are you putting any different measures in place for them?

Registered Childminder since
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Luckily not been having to think about that one . As from June 1 st no more school children. Just worked out that way not planned. So sorry can’t help. Others will help soon I’m sure.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've got 2 or 3 schoolies coming for the school holidays ... so they are just joining our bubble, with the same health declarations etc as everyone else. Everyone will still be washing hands etc as before.

Come next term, i'll have 2 or 3 afterschool, and again, they will just join our bubble as part of the 'family' group that we are. School are happy with them being with me, and I will also have a little one sharing days at school nursery or with me.

I can't put any different measures in place. There is only me, and only my playroom/kitchen and outside area to play in! I'm not seperating them all holidays, plus they are all really looking forward to seeing each other. One of my schoolies has told mum that she can't sleep because she is so excited to be coming back to Loocyloos next week, .... and seeing the babies !!! ( i know my place! ) even though she knows they are not such little babies anymore!

4. Likes Maza, Dragonfly liked this post
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn’t have my nursery child loocyloo as nursery said no shared settings.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I couldn’t have my nursery child loocyloo as nursery said no shared settings.
    That's a shame. Our local preschools and stand alone nurseries are saying no sharing, school have said they will share with childminders only!