Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dbs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Dbs

    I am re-registering and need to check my DBs is on home care premises. I'm in the update service. My husband has an old enhanced CRB. Does anyone know if I can add him to the update service and do his from there to save time?:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    CRBs don't link to the update service.

    Ofsted don't require us to link DBS checks to the update service any more...

    If you are re-registering they might accept your DBS but they might well want your husband to have a new DBS - I suggest you ask them to be sure



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Dbs Dbs Dbs

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk