Thread: Good morning!

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Good morning!

Hello everyone on this bright and dry day !!!

i don't know about anyone else, but we have had freezing rain and winds for the past few days here! it has been horrible! today is looking dry and bright, if not exactly warm!

We're off out to feed the ducks with some friends.

then a busy weekend as usual, with 101 things happening in 101 different places ! ... one day, i'm, going to have a quiet weekend, and then i won't know what to do with myself!

have fun everyone

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon!

Today is my day off, but I have a lot of paperwork to get caught up on so it's not really a day off at all!

The weather here has been grotty for the last couple of days, but the sun is trying to break through at the moment so I'm hoping for a brighter weekend. I need to get some gardening done and I'd rather do that in sunshine than rain

3. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Its stopped raining here too fingers crossed for a nice weekend dd has a football tournament tomorrow.

Loocyloo i know what you mean about a quiet weekend. Ours for us last weekend was really quiet and i wanted to finish my book and start to watch in the line of duty (i think im the only person not to have seen it) but i didnt and now thinking i wish i had.

Have a great weekend everyone
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

5. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=loocyloo;1435912

then a busy weekend as usual, with 101 things happening in 101 different places ! ... one day, i'm, going to have a quiet weekend, and then i won't know what to do with myself!

have fun everyone [/QUOTE]

I often had those thoughts loocyloo....and here I am...your day will come!
    I do need to occupy myself ...but with my choice of things this time, which is great.
    I went to my first stretch and tone class today....it was wonderful! I now need to swap my door mat for a yoga mat and invest in a sports bra...but can’t wait until next week. Bluebell meadow and wood walk followed with DH and then a craft afternoon with like minded people. G&T, Friday night chilli 🌶 ( a 39 year habit) and jazz music evening when we solve all life’s problems whilst we listen and relax...
    Your time will come...more quickly than you imagine!

7. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have to get the flat clean and tidy and hide the clutter again for a viewing on Tuesday. We are not getting as many viewings as we would like - our opposite neighbour seemed to have people constantly viewing for a couple of weeks and then got his asking price - but fingers crossed it will happen soon.

I have handed in my notice at work, yikes! I haven't yet got a job to go to - am finishing off an application form today for a job in the area we are trying to move to. I just wasn't happy at that school. Since I handed it in a couple of weeks ago DH said I have been visibly more chilled - and I am. I am totally enjoying my teaching again and my whole body feels less tense. The demands of that school were unrealistic, but now I know I'm not there for the long term I don't feel as oppressed.

Our weekend will consist of swimming lesson for DD, our usual woodland trek somewhere, lesson planning and application form filling.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

9. Likes loocyloo liked this post