Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking back at old posts...

I was just browsing on the forum, mainly looking back at old Winter and Christmas themed posts. I found myself giggling away at some of the comments we made, especially regarding our other halves and their taste in Christmas decorations!

I often look back at old posts by typing in key words, especially around festival times, or if there is a particular theme I want to plan for.

Does anyone else trawl through old posts or is it just me? We have built up such an invaluable collection of ideas and wise words. Sometimes, I see that I have waffled on so much in posts that it is like I am reading my own diary from the past!

2. Likes mama2three, loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When I look back at old posts I can't help noticing the names of people that no longer post. I often wonder what they're up to.

4. Likes mama2three, Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I do too mouse , I remember posts from pip, juggler and lots of others really helped shape me as a new childminder. There’s always the old classic threads too , grannygate amongst them. I miss the busy days where lots of planning and activities were shared too x

6. Likes Maza, loocyloo liked this post
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    I do too mouse , I remember posts from pip, juggler and lots of others really helped shape me as a new childminder. There’s always the old classic threads too , grannygate amongst them. I miss the busy days where lots of planning and activities were shared too x
    Oh my gosh, all the ‘gate’ posts were so funny. I remember being desperate for the little ones to go to bed or to go home so that I could log on to get the latest updates!

I miss all the ‘oldies’ too.

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post