Childcare Choices
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    37,495
    Registered Childminder since
    1994
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    21

    Default Childcare Choices

    Everyone should have received an email from HM Govt to inform you about Childcare Choices.

    The email links to this new website - Childcare Choices | 30 Hours Free Childcare, Tax-Free Childcare and More | Help with Costs | GOV.UK and this 'toolkit' page for England, Scotland, Wales and NI - http://transfer.23red.com/public/files/3u3k-88mqpoco.

    If cms in England haven't received it check your junk inbox - if it's not there check your email address with Ofsted because that's how they are getting your contact details to keep you in the loop with this new information.

    I hope that helps

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    4,247
    Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Everyone should have received an email from HM Govt to inform you about Childcare Choices.

    The email links to this new website - Childcare Choices | 30 Hours Free Childcare, Tax-Free Childcare and More | Help with Costs | GOV.UK and this 'toolkit' page for England, Scotland, Wales and NI - http://transfer.23red.com/public/files/3u3k-88mqpoco.

    If cms in England haven't received it check your junk inbox - if it's not there check your email address with Ofsted because that's how they are getting your contact details to keep you in the loop with this new information.

    I hope that helps
    Haven't seen an email Sarah, have checked junk mail and deleted emails (in case I deleted it thinking it was a scam) - do we contact Ofsted on their enquiry email? Many thanks for the link

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    92
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post

    Haven't seen an email Sarah, have checked junk mail and deleted emails (in case I deleted it thinking it was a scam) - do we contact Ofsted on their enquiry email? Many thanks for the link
    I don't have it yet either!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,732
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snortlet View Post

    I don't have it yet either!
    I have it, but as I'm not offering 30 hours I haven't looked at it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,799
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I have it, but as I'm not offering 30 hours I haven't looked at it.
    It is not just the 30 hours- it also covers the tax-free childcare that replaces employer vouchers, and tax credits.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,974
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I have it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,732
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post

    It is not just the 30 hours- it also covers the tax-free childcare that replaces employer vouchers, and tax credits.
    Ok. Thanks x

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    suffolk
    Posts
    1,406
    Registered Childminder since
    June 95
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Got it but same as loocyloo hadn't read it as I don't do funding.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've got it and shared with parents - thanks sarah.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
Childcare Choices Childcare Choices Childcare Choices

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk