How would you word to potential clients at interview?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How would you word to potential clients at interview?

Hello,

I am interviewing on Thursday a potential new family who want three days a week term time which is fine with me. The only sticky point is the required drop off time is going to be between 9.30 and 9.45 am.I go to groups everyday straight away from school run and not prepared to come home first and wait for them as the other children will miss out on nearly an hour of group. Tuesday will always be in the same location but wednesday and thursday will be different depending who i am around. ( I meet up with 2 other childminders on these days and we take it in turn to host).? How can i sell this to the parents and not put them off? I will be able let them know the day before at the latest where i will be or could try to organise the other childminders so know a week before possibly.

Thanks for all your help

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can they come any earlier? I'd probably offer a reduced rate to suit our own plans...

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping once i explain about the groups more, they will agree to an earlier drop off time or maybe i could aways host one of the days.
    Last edited by KateA; 17-10-2016 at 09:16 PM.