Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default excellent cd and song book - TAM TAM TAMBALAY

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Songbooks-t...m+tam+tambalay

I've had this book and cd for years ... it's great ... lots of really simple songs from around the world and super cd with music and songs on.

We've been playing the African songs this morning and the LOs are already starting to join in with words. Lots of dancing with drums and ribbons too.

Book has the words to the song, translation of songs, suggested activities and information about the song. Then the notes/score for the songs but they are easy to pick up from the clear cd.

Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

2. Likes Mouse, Maza liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

That looks good.

I only have under 2s at the moment. They love the drums I've got, but they're far from musical

Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    That looks good.

I only have under 2s at the moment. They love the drums I've got, but they're far from musical
    I had a 20th old really wiggling and joining in. We've got home from school and she's picked up the ribbons and pointed to cd player !

5. Likes Mouse liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I had a 20th old really wiggling and joining in. We've got home from school and she's picked up the ribbons and pointed to cd player !
    That's lovely

The littlies are very much into singing and music at the moment. They do have some favourite nursery rhymes and even the youngest ones can join in the actions. What I love about it is that I can sing at the top of my voice and none of them mind that I can't sing in tune They also have their favourite music to dance to - my phone ring tone being one of their favourites! I have to leave my phone ringing as long as possible as they're busy dancing to the music.

It's just they like to make a lot of noise. Their favourite instruments are the drums and the cymbals. The 14 month old can also blow a recorder, again, very loudly. My ears are often ringing but they're laughing together so much that I can't bring myself to stop them.

7. Likes loocyloo, mama2three liked this post