Facebook page help please - feeling uneasy
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Facebook page help please - feeling uneasy

Can I block someone who I am not friends with, on my personal page and my childminding page, for just liking my page? Some random man has liked my page so I looked him up. I really don't normally judge but his photo/page gives me the creeps. We have no friends in common and I don't think he is in this country but there is not a lot of info.

I don't put photos or names on my work page and no address just area but I really don't want him looking at my pages. Any advice please?
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Click on: padlock top right- privacy shortcuts - How do I stop...

It says:

'You can block someone to unfriend them and prevent them from starting conversations with you or seeing things you post on your Timeline.'

You enter the name.

Hope that works

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

You can block them from your private page, but I don't think you can block them from your business page.

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jelly15 View Post
    Can I block someone who I am not friends with, on my personal page and my childminding page, for just liking my page? Some random man has liked my page so I looked him up. I really don't normally judge but his photo/page gives me the creeps. We have no friends in common and I don't think he is in this country but there is not a lot of info.

I don't put photos or names on my work page and no address just area but I really don't want him looking at my pages. Any advice please?
    This is how you do it through the the mobile app for your business page.

Press activity

Press new likes - this should give you a list of people who like your page and it then should have ban by the side of their name.

HTH
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have removed people who have clicked 'like' on my Knutsford Childminding page ... settings - people and other pages - options to ban