Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default I love my job :0)

It's a sunny day and I'm sitting on the beach with 6 children merrily playing ball, building sandcastles and making patterns, after lots of jumping in the sea and chasing waves.
    We've had a busy and fun holiday visiting castles, beaches, woods, ponds and parks. Lots of craft, role play and small world play at home.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and will miss everyone when they go back to school, but I love the routine of term time too.
    I'm sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have a job I love.

What do you love about childminding?

2. Likes chris goodyear, Maza, Pixie dust liked this post
    july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    It's a sunny day and I'm sitting on the beach with 6 children merrily playing ball, building sandcastles and making patterns, after lots of jumping in the sea and chasing waves.
    We've had a busy and fun holiday visiting castles, beaches, woods, ponds and parks. Lots of craft, role play and small world play at home.
    I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and will miss everyone when they go back to school, but I love the routine of term time too.
    I'm sitting here thinking how lucky I am to have a job I love.

What do you love about childminding?
    I love the fact no 2 days are the same
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

4. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Nov 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The cuddles. I'm missing all my cuddles right now.

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

When a TTO eyfs child has been on holiday visiting family for 3 weeks and the day after they get back they are on my doorstep, grinning from ear to ear, clutching a little paper bag with 2 identical hanging birds in it for me. I am excitedly informed the identical birds have names - my name and the child's name. So I love being loved!

8. Likes FloraDora, loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh goodness, I love when the money arrives in my account every 4 weeks and not having a boss or anyone to answer to! Not a natural childminder I guess!! ;-)

10. Likes Maza liked this post
    Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I built a zoo today with duplo bricks and my 3 year old felt I needed help because " You are very old to be playing with duplo!"
    I had a lovely afternoon watering the plants with LO's and trying to find two LO's who were hiding in full view.
    I have missed "playing" this holiday. Grown up gardening, decorating, meals out and holidays do not make me smile as much as spending a day playing with LO's......how will I give this up completely next year!

12. Likes loocyloo, Maza liked this post
    Feb 15
    Post Thanks / Like

I love being able to go out and get lots of fresh air. I used to work in an office and it drove me around the bend being stuck at a desk inside all day - not even near a window! I also like that I don't have to work with people I don't particularly like! I love being able to spend lots of time with my kids and be able to go to most of my DDs school things. I also think it can be hugely rewarding seeing how children are developing and think that I am making some sort of difference.

14. Likes loocyloo liked this post