Diareha
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Diareha

Post Thanks / Like

Default Diareha

Hi all

I've got a little one today who has diareha. His mum messaged me the other day to say that the health visitor had advised to stop dairy as he was a bit poorly with it. Didn't give any details on why and i didn't think to ask. He normally has normal stools here. Not sure if i should be looking for send him home? He feels warm but no temp

Registered Childminder since
    Feb 13
    Post Thanks / Like

My usual rule, if they have no other symptoms, is 3 liquid nappies and then I send home. If lo has a dairy intolerance it may just be something you need to keep an eye on but I would want it confirmed with a doctor. Otherwise it's the usual 48 hour exclusion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halor View Post
    My usual rule, if they have no other symptoms, is 3 liquid nappies and then I send home. If lo has a dairy intolerance it may just be something you need to keep an eye on but I would want it confirmed with a doctor. Otherwise it's the usual 48 hour exclusion
    Thank you. When i dropped him to mum he did come up in a few spots on face and she decided to keep him off as it is not usual for him