i swear this job is
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default i swear this job is

the hardest in the world when we are ill throat infection and really sore ears im hoping Friday comes quick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessymax View Post
    the hardest in the world when we are ill throat infection and really sore ears im hoping Friday comes quick
    Aw you poor thing :-( I was ill recently too and really struggled. How long before you stop minding?

Post Thanks / Like

It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do.
    6 weeks x

Post Thanks / Like

It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do. 6 weeks x
    I know, it's tough when you're struggling. At least you can start the count down to finishing :-) x

Registered Childminder since
    may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

It just makes me feel I cant phone in sick ' I feel id be letting everyone down and would have to refund the day which I cant afford to do.
    6 weeks x
    I agree it's really tough when you have been paid in advance to have to refund the money, but on the other hand I think that if all employers copied this, there would be far less "sick" days by employed people - lots of times I have been at death's door but but prepared to struggle through when a parent arrives and says "I've got a bit of a cold so I'm not working today" and leaves to go back home to bed!

Hope you are feeling better today - sore throat and ears is miserable

6. Likes Jessymax liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

completely agree wit you there! Lots better thank you got 10 days of penicillin to take! x