Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Working Tax Credits - update!

We have offered childminders a lot of support for the wtc problem on the Independent Childminders Facebook group where hundreds of members tell us they are affected.

I have written details of how they can complete the evidence for hmrc - and Childcare.co.uk have an updated business plan for gold members.

We have approached a number of different press offices including Nursery World who have featured the story - and PLA and Practical Preschool ...

Childcare.co.uk have spoken to Sam Gyimah's office about the impact this is having on childminders who they need to deliver their funding and flexible childcare.

I had a phone call from the Daily Mail finance newsdesk earlier today as well ... so it's going to be featured there.

We are doing all we can to support our members. Let's hope it makes a difference!

2. Likes mumofone, gef918, BallyH liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarah thank you so much for the time you are putting in to this

xxx

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Sarah, I'm sure it will be very helpful to many childminders. I will take a look at business plan on childcare.co.uk