One of those days!!!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default One of those days!!!!!

Why oh why do I have to talk until I'm blue in the face. Full house here today and 2 los are just not listening. My 1 yo mindee squeals until it busts your ear drums (although this is not bad temper it's just his way of getting your attention). Other 2 are copying and squealing all morning. No matter how many times I tell them not to do it or time them out it keeps on happening even when baby in bed... I can tell this be a longgggggggg day .. rant over
    Tess1981

May 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Earplugs

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

thinking of you!

I would get them outdoors and encourage lots of running around! squealing just doesn't seem so bad outside !!!

xxx

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Afraid the neighbours might report me lmao
    Tess1981

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tess1981 View Post
    Why oh why do I have to talk until I'm blue in the face. Full house here today and 2 los are just not listening. My 1 yo mindee squeals until it busts your ear drums (although this is not bad temper it's just his way of getting your attention). Other 2 are copying and squealing all morning. No matter how many times I tell them not to do it or time them out it keeps on happening even when baby in bed... I can tell this be a longgggggggg day .. rant over
    How old are the others?

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

The ones not listening to me are 3 and almost 3 the other 2 are 5 and 6. They cover their ears lol but I had half hour of peace as I pulled out the colouring box and me and the 6 year drew and coloured a picture while the younger ones had their own pages it was relaxing after a nosey morning
    They were all outside for a while and burned of a little energy so going to paint our pumpkin pictures soon to get more peace lol
    Tess1981