Ey2 or Dbs first for assistant?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    apr 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ey2 or Dbs first for assistant?

Ok, so I'm aware my assistant needs to fill in an Ey2 form, have a dbs and paediatric first aid before she can be left alone with the children for a max of 2 hours, but I've been putting off getting the ball rolling for the last week because I'm a bit confused

Does my assistant need to set up her own government gateway account and do her Ey2 through that? Is that the first thing that needs to be done or does the Dbs need doing first and how do you do that?

In other words can anyone please guide me through in baby steps, it's probably really simple but for some reason I don't know where to begin.

Thank you

Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

She needs her dbs back , and to register with the update service. Her dbs number then needs to go on the ey2 form .

Post Thanks / Like

I've just done it, it was really easy she needs to use the link on ofsted and that will give her own gate way number, to fill her own ey2. She needs her Deb first and first aid. We sent drb off June 18 I got a letter back last Monday saying she was ok to work with children. Altogether took 6 week max was really fast think only thing that takes time is if they have loads of addresses to check she has only lived in 1 house so was really easy. X