Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone in or near Evesham?

Our search for a new area to live continues. We've seen some nice houses in Evesham but don't know anything about the area. Anyone live/been there? Thanks in advance! x

Post Thanks / Like

My cousin lives there it's beautiful if I had a lottery win I'd move there in a heartbeat!

3. Likes Maza liked this post
    Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I've been there on holiday for a week, lovely park in the centre of the town with a water park for kids.....where do you live now?

Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We live in London now, Veggie Sausage. Sadly we can't afford to buy a house here anymore (we live in a flat) and so we are forced to look elsewhere. It will break my heart taking DD out of her school, but we do need an overall better quality of life. There are so many factors we need to take into account when choosing a new area and I'm not very well travelled in the UK and hubby is from South Africa so he doesn't know England at all really. As much as we both love the anonymity of London we do feel that we need to belong to a community a bit now that we have DD. We are afraid of moving somewhere where the locals have known each others families for decades and are not interested in newcomers, if that makes any sense.