Do you have a Phil and Teds? Would anyone mind taking some measurements for me :)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you have a Phil and Teds? Would anyone mind taking some measurements for me :)

I have an ABC Adventure buggy (long story, got it from ebay, not sent one in listing but one in a right old state!! Ebay resolved to my satisfaction & hubby has a new fixing project....) the seats have come up well after a thorough clean and steam but I would like to get a liner of some sort for all three seats. I think the P&T are nearest in size but need to know what length the P&T liner is from the top to the crease of the seat, and then from the crease to the front and what the measurement is from the holes for the shoulder straps to the waist straps and then from the crease to the hole for the crotch strap IYSWIM? If anyone wouldn't mind taking the time to measure theirs it would be a great help x

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD! Hurrah
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Maybe these photos will help. You can do your own calculations from these measurements!
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Likes acorns liked this post
    jun 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Maybe these photos will help. You can do your own calculations from these measurements!
    Fab, thanks so much x

5. Likes Rick liked this post