Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Cordless vacuum cleaner recommendations

Can anyone recommend a cordless vacuum cleaner? I'm so fed up of crawling around on my hands and knees getting the food up off the tiled kitchen floor after meals, then sweeping up and getting the dustpan and brush out...I don't have hundreds to spend but need something better than the dustbuster I have as that doesn't do very well with food lumps so was thinking something a bit more like an upright one but cordless as I want to be able to do a quick hoover after meals

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the dyson handhelds...very expensive though anyone have something they rate highly that's not so expensive?!

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I tested the latest Black and Decker handheld and it really is brilliant at getting all sorts from under the table....

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

I have two electric sweepers.

I have a gtech air ram, it was pricy, my mum bought it for me from QVC. It really does not like sweeping up iPad leads!!!

I also have a simple gtech caret sweeper. It's great, althought these are not the devises for getting in corners. Mine was about £35 from tesco direct, and sweeps up under the table really well. Will get pasta twirls, sweet corn etc up. We all ave log hair in our family, and every so often, I have to remove the hair from the brush bar. The tray that collects the dust, just eats tipped out, and I stick it in the dishwasher.
    I love this one, as it's not too loud, and doesn't scare the kids.