Can you recommend a good single pushchair that works well with a buggy board?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you recommend a good single pushchair that works well with a buggy board?

I have always had an out n about nipper which I love - easy to push even with a 3 year old in it. However, there is not enough room for an extra child if I add a buggy board (I have the original version so it may be that the newer models have more headroom as the handlebars adjust). I am also getting punctures on either a weekly or fortnightly basis at the moment. I've tried slime but that hasn't worked.

I've spotted a Britax B -Dual pushchair on offer and wonder if anyone has any experience of this pushchair. The reviews say it's heavy so not sure I will like it compared to the nipper. I don't generally need to lift it anyway so may not be an issue for me but wonder if it also feels heavy to push.

Has anyone got one? Do you use it with a buggy board?

Or can anyone recommend another single that is compatible with a buggy board that they really like and that doesn't get punctures!?

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default McLaren pushchair - any age, any type

Quote Originally Posted by cs01 View Post
    I have always had an out n about nipper which I love - easy to push even with a 3 year old in it. However, there is not enough room for an extra child if I add a buggy board (I have the original version so it may be that the newer models have more headroom as the handlebars adjust). I am also getting punctures on either a weekly or fortnightly basis at the moment. I've tried slime but that hasn't worked.

I've spotted a Britax B -Dual pushchair on offer and wonder if anyone has any experience of this pushchair. The reviews say it's heavy so not sure I will like it compared to the nipper. I don't generally need to lift it anyway so may not be an issue for me but wonder if it also feels heavy to push.

Has anyone got one? Do you use it with a buggy board?

Or can anyone recommend another single that is compatible with a buggy board that they really like and that doesn't get punctures!?
    Hello. I would recommend a McLaren single buggy any day of the week. They fold up like an umbrella so you don't need much room to store them, and you can easily fit a buggy board on them. They last forever! I've been using the one I have since my daughter was 6 months old - she's 13 now! And there are lots of repair centres for these, so should the tyres wear down after many years of hard work - mine has been in almost daily use since 2008, then it's an easy (and fairly cheap) thing for you to take the buggy to a repair centre, have a coffee nearby, then go back and pick up your revitalised buggy. My sister was joking with me that she's still got the blue, stripey one that she used to push my 43 year old niece around in when she was a baby. (Pity she's in Canada, or I'd have this off her)

Hope that helps,

L

3. Likes loocyloo, cs01 liked this post