Garden storage/shed
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Garden storage/shed

I have a keter store it out, less than a year and the lid catch and door have snapped...I'm going to return to homebase as its useless and everything in it is ruined after being rained on.
    Any recommendations for similar sized outdoor storage?
    Just want to keep a few rides ons and otheroutdoor toys, and a couple of boxes so not everything is in the house so doesn't need to be huge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex__17 View Post
    I have a keter store it out, less than a year and the lid catch and door have snapped...I'm going to return to homebase as its useless and everything in it is ruined after being rained on.
    Any recommendations for similar sized outdoor storage?
    Just want to keep a few rides ons and otheroutdoor toys, and a couple of boxes so not everything is in the house so doesn't need to be huge
    Oh that's a shame. I was thinking of getting one. More research is order I think! If I come across anything I'll let you know.

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought I'd researched it well as it had over 4/5 on homebase website and read a few reviews but looking since it's fallrn to pieces it seems common with them that the hinges snap! Good reviews until it's been up a few months...