Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Lovely parents

Registered Childminder since
    Jun 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lovely parents

We have an lot of parents who can be irksome to say the least but when a nice one comes along they really make a world of difference to this job. One of mine just sent me a photo of LO's family including grandma and great grandma poring over the scrapbook I have made of him. Three generations all delighted by my efforts. Such a sweet photo and so lovely of mum to share.
    I hope other minder's parents have made a difference to them this christmas!!

Dec 87
    Post Thanks / Like

It is lovely isn't it! All mine at the moment are great and really appreciate what I do which makes the job a lot less stressful. Every Christmas they bring me a gift, never moan when I take holidays (and I now have 6 weeks a year) and apologise if they are late or have to change days or hours. They never take me for granted and often say how thankful they are to have found me! good job I don't let it go to my head or I wouldn't get through my front door - merry Christmas!

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a Xmas card from one family of 3 boys that I mind and they were made to look like 'Angels', lying on the floor with gold coloured 'napkins' to look like angel wings and one was blowing a trumpet. Bless!
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

All of mine are lovely at the moment and write such moving things in their cards about how lucky they are to have me - makes it all worth while, even if some of the children are 'challenging'

Nov2014
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah, so nice to hear this lovely feedback! So often it's the horror stories (non-payment, rudeness etc) that we get to hear about so lovely to share the positives!!