Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD!!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 6 days left.....

Until I am no longer a childminder ��

I went into my new job yesterday & it totally reassured me I am doing the right thing, that coupled with the fact I had no kids apart from my own last week & my house actually looked like a home, los have been here 3 hours & we've had whinging, a whole toy box tipped over & my sofa cushions used as stepping stones across the room!! ��

I just keep telling myself... Only 6 more days......

2. Likes JCrakers liked this post
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you'll come back on here and tell us how things are going. Im on countdown to Sept 2016...lol
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

4. Likes Rickers83 liked this post
    Jan 84
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on countdown to July 2016 so a bit earlier than you J, I have already started sorting toys etc out, I only have one little one part-time now and he will be going to pre-school in January and then school nursery in September next year followed by school in September 2016. I can't wait. I will be looking after my little grand daughter who will be 9 months old when she starts in March next year, but it will be part-time and totally different as she is family and of course no fees being paid.
    Teacake2

6. Likes JCrakers liked this post
    sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Some days I really want to give up. I have given myself a time limit I want to be working out if the house when my youngest gets to Gcse stage. She turns 13 tomorrow so maybe a couple years left then I can pack all the high chairs travel cots car seats toys books games etc away for the last time. The children seem to be getting harder work as the years go on.
    Tess1981

8. Likes Rickers83 liked this post