Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jul 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Safer food better business packs

Hi everyone

What a windy day!! Just wondering if we still need to complete the "safer food, better business" files from the food standards agency with us not having to register as a food business anymore? So many things have changed in the last few months it's hard to keep up!!

Thanks

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

When did that happen? I've got a food check in couple of weeks and they brought me one of those packs to fill out as never had one before

Nov 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes we do. We do have to be registered its just that Ofsted kindly does it for you on registration - to save you having to.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FloraDora View Post
    Yes we do. We do have to be registered its just that Ofsted kindly does it for you on registration - to save you having to.
    Yes, we are registered as food businesses BUT instead of us each doing that direct with our LA, instead Ofsted now do it automatically for us when you register. You still need to meet any standards your local Environmental Health ask for.

Safer Food Better Business for CMers is available to download online, I do not think they send out the free folders anymore but worth asking your local Env, Health or see if you can order online from Food Standards.

5. Likes FloraDora liked this post
    Jul 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh right, my mistake I thought they had taken some paperwork away, how foolish of me hahaha! Thanks for your replies I'm off to do my 3 monthly check haha