Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Leavers cards

Registered Childminder since
    dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Leavers cards

Daft question but what does everyone write in their card to children who are leaving?? My kind has gone blank lol x

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

'Bye bye, we've loved having you to play and we will miss you lots.
    Have a wonderful time at school/nursery/xyz and let us know how you are getting on.
    Lots of love'

Then we all write our name/draw a picture/sometimes put handprints in, not forgetting assorted animals! And if DH knows child he usually signs card too, plus my own children.

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

"Dear Income Stream.

Been lovely having you. Don't know what I'll do without you, at least until little Susie has learnt to empty the dishwasher a bit better; it's not been going well and Mrs Bunyip is very upset about that china bowl she got as a wedding present.

Please destroy this card, as we don't want the county EY funding team to know you've left............ nor Ofsted for that matter (you never know when Mummy might get a job with funny hours and Bunyip will need to persuade Mrs O that he's only got this many children under 'continuity of care' eh?)

xxx B "

4. Likes loocyloo, fluff1975 liked this post
    dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    "Dear Income Stream. Been lovely having you. Don't know what I'll do without you, at least until little Susie has learnt to empty the dishwasher a bit better; it's not been going well and Mrs Bunyip is very upset about that china bowl she got as a wedding present. Please destroy this card, as we don't want the county EY funding team to know you've left............ nor Ofsted for that matter (you never know when Mummy might get a job with funny hours and Bunyip will need to persuade Mrs O that he's only got this many children under 'continuity of care' eh?) xxx B "
    Hahaha!!!!