own children being hard work...
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default own children being hard work...

Any one else find this job stressful sometimes and not because of the mindees but because of your own children? My ds2 has woken 6 month lo from lunch nap today and not been able to take my eyes off her with him for a second (shes almost 4) so I finally got my lunch at 4.30 and lo is napping not sure how mum is going to feel about that.
    On the school run they are hard work, trying to climb lamp posts while trying to cross roads and running off etc. Half way through the week, just hope I still have my sanity at the end of it lol!

Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I often say it's mine that give me the most headaches. My 9 and 7 year olds are not too bad but throw a tired just 4 year old in after 6 1/2 hours at playschool (plus mindees 3 and 4) and sometimes it can be hell! Alone my 4 year old and 3 year old mindee play nicely most of the time but add another one in and mayhem can follow. Sometimes I feel like I'm spending all my time saying do this don't do that to them. Then add in a hefty dose of guilt that me minding when my kids are exhausted is not there fault and the only solution is a large glass of wine and early nights all round!!