Looking for a virtual hug
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

He was ok. Didn't know where to look. We both mostly spoke to the Lo! I tried to be my usual cheery self! Fingers crossed for mum when she picks up later!

Post Thanks / Like

Mum was ok too very all business! No chit chat.. Will it be like that the whole four weeks?!

Post Thanks / Like

Roll on three weeks.. My money (final payment as I have two weeks deposit) didn't appear on Friday and sent mum a text asking her politely could she please just check and get back to me, dad sent me a curt text back saying they had paid it and he was sure it would be in my account when the bank re opened (Tuesday!) which is not good enough and he knows it. Pain to be without it over the weekend, I suspect he was meant to have paid it and didn't bother his backside which is what normally happens if it isn't paid.. Most of the time it is on time cos mum pays it. Hope it does materialise on Tuesday or there will be issues, I didn't reply to his text as thought it best to not make it worse so close to end of contract but normally would have told him it wasn't good enough! If it was you wouldn't you have made sure it was paid as it was last payment and so as not to make things uncomfortable for everyone ?!!!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

One of my parents paid me 2 weeks late on their final months payment. Mum was meant to do it. I mentioned it to dad when he dropped lo and he was so upset he even paid late fees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    One of my parents paid me 2 weeks late on their final months payment. Mum was meant to do it. I mentioned it to dad when he dropped lo and he was so upset he even paid late fees.
    Yeah,
    Not what's going on here though. Other times
    The money has hit the bank over weekend so I suspect they use the same bank and didn't pay it Til this morning. Very cross now child
    Arrived in the horrors (which he expects me to
    Deal with and sort out!) and potty in his hand.,
    To be fair I did agree to help with potty training but I think it's a bit rich they don't expect to pay me but expect to load extra work on me.,
    Sorry I am in bad form now this am

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    Yeah,
    Not what's going on here though. Other times
    The money has hit the bank over weekend so I suspect they use the same bank and didn't pay it Til this morning. Very cross now child
    Arrived in the horrors (which he expects me to
    Deal with and sort out!) and potty in his hand.,
    To be fair I did agree to help with potty training but I think it's a bit rich they don't expect to pay me but expect to load extra work on me.,
    Sorry I am in bad form now this am
    Im not surprised you arent feeling like yourself. Keep your chin up and start a countdown until you are shot of this parent x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12