Updated Childcare.co.uk iPhone app - Free Download
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by natlou82 View Post
    Hi Richard, it's actually my sent items that I want to delete, the swipe method doesn't seem to work on those (unless it's just me being dumb lol).
    You can't delete messages from your Sent items just like you can't on our website. We store a permanent copy of all sent messages during the time your account is active.
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jax clinch View Post
    I've just registered my details but it won't save then it says validation failed. Any suggestions why? Thanks x
    Are you saying that you have just created a new account via the app or are you updating your profile? Which version of the app are you using? We released 2.0.1 yesterday. At what exact point do you see that message?
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

Registered Childminder since
    mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Are you saying that you have just created a new account via the app or are you updating your profile? Which version of the app are you using? We released 2.0.1 yesterday. At what exact point do you see that message?
    I had just downloaded the new app suggested on this thread and updated my details. When I went to save the details it said validation failed. I previously registered my details via the computer in 2013 and logged on ok on the app. It wouldn't save my details. Thanks

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Just downloaded it!
    Stupid question I know Rick but how do I turn my profile pic around?
    Its sideways on at the moment and try as I might I cant turn it !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks x Karen x

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Richard :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I had just downloaded the new app suggested on this thread and updated my details. When I went to save the details it said validation failed. I previously registered my details via the computer in 2013 and logged on ok on the app. It wouldn't save my details. Thanks
    Hi Jax. Sorry to hear that. Which exact details did you try to change before you saw that error message?
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by karen2010 View Post
    Just downloaded it! Stupid question I know Rick but how do I turn my profile pic around? Its sideways on at the moment and try as I might I cant turn it !!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks x Karen x
    You would need to use some imaging software such as Microsoft Paint to change the rotation of your photo. Alternatively if you get in touch at www.childcare.ci.uk/contact then we can do it for you.
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks hon x

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Jax. Sorry to hear that. Which exact details did you try to change before you saw that error message?
    I was updating my details such as experience , qualifications, vacancies etc. it wouldn't save them. Do I need to do that on a computer?

Post Thanks / Like

I was updating my details such as experience , qualifications, vacancies etc. it wouldn't save them. Do I need to do that on a computer?
    It looks like there might be an issue when trying to update these on our iPhone app at the moment which we are looking into. In the meantime you can update the details via our website. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Richard, on the old app i could see when my message had been read by a parent by the dot disappearing, how do i know on the new app if messages have been read? ( hope you know what what i mean) thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kats View Post
    Richard, on the old app i could see when my message had been read by a parent by the dot disappearing, how do i know on the new app if messages have been read? ( hope you know what what i mean) thanks
    Hi kats - If you go to your Sent messages folder in the app, there is a black tick against messages that haven't been read.
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok thanks Richard

mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It looks like there might be an issue when trying to update these on our iPhone app at the moment which we are looking into. In the meantime you can update the details via our website. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
    Ok thanks x

Post Thanks / Like

All the issues with the app should be fixed now. If anyone is still experiencing any issues please let me know. If you do like the app then I would appreciate your reviews in the App Store. As a thank you to anyone taking the time to review the app I will give you 1 months gold membership
    Childcare.co.uk
    www.childcare.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Richard, have put a review on App Store :-)

17. Likes Richard liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12