Childminder questionnaire for disertation
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Childminder questionnaire for disertation

    Hi everyone hope all are well.

    I am in the middle of my research project and I could do with your help please!

    I am researching the use of ICT resources in childminding settings - particularly with early years (preschool) children.

    If you could answer a brief questionnaire that would be brilliant. There are no right or wrong answers so don't worry about it and all your answers will remain confidential. If there are any male childminders I would love to read your views too!

    If you can help please pm me your e mail address and I will send you out the questionnaire.

    Thanks all

  2. #2
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    Hi everyone hope all are well.

    I am in the middle of my research project and I could do with your help please!

    I am researching the use of ICT resources in childminding settings - particularly with early years (preschool) children.

    If you could answer a brief questionnaire that would be brilliant. There are no right or wrong answers so don't worry about it and all your answers will remain confidential. If there are any male childminders I would love to read your views too!

    If you can help please pm me your e mail address and I will send you out the questionnaire.

    Thanks all
    Are you able to put the link in your thread?
    I'd like to help and dig out my essay on ICT

  3. Likes Polly2 liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hi Simona

    I have been asked to e mail it out to people. Would love to hear any of your thoughts.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    not where I should be...
    Posts
    10,845
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Happy to help - have messaged you
    Debbie

  6. #5
    Simona Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    Hi Simona

    I have been asked to e mail it out to people. Would love to hear any of your thoughts.
    Have sent you PM

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I've also sent you a PM

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,821
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Will pm you in a moment :-)

  9. #8
    Simona Guest

    Default

    It's a great questionnaire...give it a go everyone....well not 20,000 of you but a few

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks all for your help so far You have all been brilliant. Still need some more - where's all the Welsh cm's??

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    bumping

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,821
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Just filled in and emailed back. Very interesting thank you and made me think about my use of ICT.

  13. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thanks Loocy! Much appreciated

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    5,107
    Registered Childminder since
    Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    Thanks all for your help so far You have all been brilliant. Still need some more - where's all the Welsh cm's??
    Ask Tulip I am sure she would give it a go

  15. Likes Polly2 liked this post
  16. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    S.Wales
    Posts
    3,130
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bumping again!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links
Advertisements

 

You can also find us on:
Childminder questionnaire for disertation Childminder questionnaire for disertation Childminder questionnaire for disertation

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of Childcare.co.uk