Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsh3103 View Post
    Spoke to another mum this morning in the playground and she said the family are well known in the village, they are under social services as the mum is on drugs. She was probably high when it happened!
    I think if this is the case then I would be making a phone call to social services as if they can do this to your DS who can only imagine what's happening behind closed doors! Is rather be interfering than letting it go!

Big hugs to you and your DS. Must have been awful xxx
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

2. Likes Koala liked this post
    Mar 04
    Post Thanks / Like

My thoughts exactly!!!

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

My pet hate parking on yellow zigzags outside school and mounting pavement. We have had police there twice before Christmas while they are stood there parents park properly as soon as they go back to normal. Just wish they would turn up and book then as having quite word does nothing.
    Dust its Fairy Dust

5. Likes Logan liked this post
    Mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to have a word with ds' teacher tonight. I'll let her know what I have heard, if they have any concerns about this family then hopefully they'll be the ones calling and reporting!

DH doesn't want me to be the one reporing it. He's worried that if she can be off her face driving her kids home from school what would she do if I made a complaint to ss.
    I've spoken to police again today and they've said that if myself & 2 other independent witnesses give statements then it's up to the officer in charge of the case to decide whether to deal with it!
    Now need to hunt down the people who were walking behind me!

7. Likes Ripeberry liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12