Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    mar1981
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Applying for early years funding

I have had a call to say I am now eligible to offer early years funding for 3 year olds. I was told a website to look on for further info but cannot find it on there. Can anyone tell me what I need to do or if there is a form I need to download and complete.
    Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I contacted my local Family Info Service and a lady called me back and arranged to come out and see me. She brought all the paperwork for me to fill in and send back and asked me a few questions. Very relaxed. No pressure. Just an exchange of info for both of us.

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This is something you can only find out about from your own Local Authority. Every area is different. There should be an application form and/or a contract to sign which specifies your obligations and all the details of how your LA run the FE deal. Some LA might want to come out to see you.

Give them a call back and I am sure they'll help you out.

Most important is to check how much they pay per hour for Free Entitlement hours, in some areas it is so low it is not worth doing. But in some areas it is in line or even above average hourly rates.

4. Likes AliceK liked this post