what does everyone have planned for half term?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what does everyone have planned for half term?

I need inspiration

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

day off today got friend round later with her kids (one is one of my mindees) going to make cookies and let them decorate them
    tomoro: got 2 and 3 yr siblings so will make extra cookies for them to decorate plus going to do painting and messy play (pasta in box with cars/diggers) (got assessor coming to observe me)
    weds: 2y mindee hoping to go to arcades and have lunch out with ds10 and ds16
    thurs: 8m and 2y mindee and meeting up with ex mindee and her mum so poss soft play
    fri: 2y mindee either meeting with other friends or trip to zoo weather permitting
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

We are aiming to do junk modelling today. Thats if oh hasnt buried my supplies too far back in the garage. Maybe play outside too if we are brave enough.

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Monday: arts and crafts - hama beads, playdough, bookmarks and collages

Tuesday: baking - rainbow fairy cakes, banana load, homemade pizzas and garlic bread

Wednesday: morning at police station open day
    Afternoon playing board games

Thursday: cinema to watch frozen and free play

Friday: day off so will probably spend it all cleaning!
    If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm freaking out a little if I'm honest
    On Tuesday and Friday I will have 6 children in, I plan to ship my own dd5 out to grandma and grandads on these days (top mum) where she will be well looked after and spoilt rotten
    But the other 5 vary so much in ages that I'm tearing my hair out thinking of ways to keep them occupied without the others being bored or overlooked
    There is one 18mo, a 2 year old, a three year old and 2 five year olds. Helpppppp! There is an arts and crafts day at the local museum on the Friday but it says its aimed at children 3 and above and I'm worried the little ones might be bored
    Also I don't drive so places like soft play areas etc are out. We do have 3 local parks so I'm hoping the weather is nice enough (yeah, right) to at least have an hour out
    I also have a feeling I'll be spending this weekend spending my wages on masses of craft supplies, new toys and other things to keep them all from playing up or getting fed up
    Kelly xx

Jul 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a really easy week - day trip out tomorrow, trip to softplay Wednesday morning. Not working the other days.

Post Thanks / Like

Tomorrow crafting and introduce the new dark den in the morning, then a nice long 20 minute walk into nearest town to Aldi to see if any goodies left!! My dd has an appointment in the library so we will be choosing some books whilst we wait. Then on Weds me and dd are going to the Trafford Centre and taking my 2 lo's for lunch at La Tasca!! Kids eat free this week
    With every paying adult!! So good learning experience!! Then I'm off Thursday and Friday!!!