Child vomiting every few days, do I exclude or not?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan2000
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Child vomiting every few days, do I exclude or not?

Hi everyone .. I am currently looking after a little boy of fifteen months who has recently developed a problem with vomiting, It started a few weeks ago and now at least twice a week he vomits copious amounts, up to now I have phoned for either parent to collect him but I understand that they can't just keep taking to time off of work. He has been seen by his GP who puts it down to a virus (!) but I am wondering if he has some structural problem going on.

Do you all think I should just clean him up and keep him here or continue to call mum/dad to pick him up?

Thank you all.

04 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

My DD always got lactose intolerant for a couple of weeks after a tummy bug, if she had any dairy it would re trigger the vomiting - I would advice no dairy for several days and see what happens x
    [I]Sharon
    *****proofed the house but they're still getting in!!

Jan2000
    Post Thanks / Like

Thankd for the reply, they have tried leaving out all dairy and put him onto non-lactose formula but it didn't seem to make much difference.