Would this be ok to ask mum of twins?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Dec 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes! Spk to mum and let her know. Could the children decide on a code? What are their interests? Get some stickers maybe they can chose?? Or make a badge perhaps??

I looked after id twins girls - we had stickers for a while... after a while you can see the differences, very subtle though and from the back or side I still didn't know difference!!

Xx

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to school with identical twin girls in my class - I could tell them apart if they were both there as one had a squarer chin - however over the last 30 years since I left school they are never together - don't tell them but I have been blagging it all that time, the last time I bumped into one in town she said she had seen on Facebook that my brother had moved abroad - I knew then that I was talking to X as she used to work with my brother many years ago but bet I don't remember which one it is next time.

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I have looked after a few sets of identical twins in my class over the years and I find that I usually find a distinguishable feature after a few months (still have the odd mix up though). The worst part is when they are old enough to mess with you, answering to each others names!!! I am daft enough at times without this lol xx

Oct 08
    Post Thanks / Like

I just call everyone sweetheart all the time - even the parents. In fact even my own family

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wee_elf View Post
    I have looked after a few sets of identical twins in my class over the years and I find that I usually find a distinguishable feature after a few months (still have the odd mix up though). The worst part is when they are old enough to mess with you, answering to each others names!!! I am daft enough at times without this lol xx
    My husband is one of identical twins , I could tell them apart looking at them because one had a moustache but not on the phone.. They used to wind me up when I was first going out with him and I never knew which one I was talking to on the phone!

Sept 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphf View Post
    My husband is one of identical twins , I could tell them apart looking at them because one had a moustache but not on the phone.. They used to wind me up when I was first going out with him and I never knew which one I was talking to on the phone!
    Lol!!
    Kelly xx

Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to look after identical twin baby boys and to start with I couldn't tell them apart but then after a couple of weeks I could really easily tell them apart. So you may find after a little while you can too. But I know some mums of identical twins do this sort of thing anyway and I don't think she'd be offended if you asked.

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw this news story, imagine four identical babies!!

http://news.sky.com/story/1212929/mo...al-quadruplets

Xx

Apr 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bunyip View Post
    How about finding they each do something good each day (preferably within minutes of arrival) and giving them each a different 'reward' sticker to wear?

Use the ones that say "Great Work!" or "Brilliant" - not the ones that say "Tweedledee" and "Tweedledum".
    LOL! Must be a mans way of thinking...my husband said the same thing when I told him about this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12