new car :)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: new car :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default new car :)

Just handed back my leased zafira that I have struggled with for the last 12 months and got a Ssangyong Rodius. O dear, it should be part of the Eyfs that every childminder who uses a car has one of these ..... they have 7 proper seats plus a proper boot ....heaven :-)

2. Likes Shamai liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    nov 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicjelley View Post
    Just handed back my leased zafira that I have struggled with for the last 12 months and got a Ssangyong Rodius. O dear, it should be part of the Eyfs that every childminder who uses a car has one of these ..... they have 7 proper seats plus a proper boot ....heaven :-)
    Just googled it as never heard of this make before. ...omg I soooooooo need one

Post Thanks / Like

I hadnt neither until somebody told my hubby to look at them ....its absolutely massive im so pleased.