Salary Extras Childcare vouchers
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Salary Extras Childcare vouchers

Hi I have a parent who wants to use the Salary Extras Childcare vouchers from their workplace.

They have been online and tried to put me in as the carer but it says I can't be found ( which I am guessing is because I am not registered with them yet) But I can't find how to register as a carer on the Salary Extras website? Has anyone ever used this scheme and offer me some help - Please

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by derwen25 View Post
    Hi I have a parent who wants to use the Salary Extras Childcare vouchers from their workplace.

They have been online and tried to put me in as the carer but it says I can't be found ( which I am guessing is because I am not registered with them yet) But I can't find how to register as a carer on the Salary Extras website? Has anyone ever used this scheme and offer me some help - Please
    I'd phone them in the morning and ask them:

Call 0330 1002 313 (charged at local rate) or email info@salary-extras.co.uk

(from their website)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post

I'd phone them in the morning and ask them:

Call 0330 1002 313 (charged at local rate) or email info@salary-extras.co.uk

(from their website)
    Hi Thanks for that. I think Ive sorted it now. Theyre done through computershare and managed to register via there.