Childminding courses
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Childminding courses

    I have a CACHE diploma in childcare and education which I completed 12 years and looking into refreshing things in preparations of becoming a childminder, does anyone have any recommendations?

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    To register as a childminder you will need to complete your LA pre-childminding course regardless of any other qualifications - could be Cypop 5 or they could give it a different name. It may be best to speak to your LA to get registered on this course if you are planning to register.

    the Children and young peoples workforce diploma lvl 3 is an up to date lvl3 qualification. Your LA or local college will give you other courses locally that you can do

    Good luck



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Childminding courses Childminding courses Childminding courses

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of