Ofsted and moving house??
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ofsted and moving house??

Hello all, it is looking like a possibility that me and my OH will be in the position to buy a bigger, nicer property than the one we are currently in. The sensible thing is to always invest in property, and I would love more room, especially as we are hoping to start a family of our own next year. However, I obviously have ofsted to consider. Although we don't intend to leave the area as we love it, so I will still be under the Same LEA and have the same co-ordinator, will it be a long process, will it mean re-registering?

Any help or guidance would really be appreciated! X

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you have asked this. I am about to do the same, so will be interested to find out myself! Let's hope it's easier than the registration process hope you don't mind me joining your thread! Xx

Post Thanks / Like

Not at all!!

Registered Childminder since
    aug 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

I have moved. 2 in my years of minding and it is fairly simple , when you have your move date ring Ofsted to inform them when you are moving , risk assess new house . They will only give you new certificate from the day you start in new property so just be careful you can arrange move to flow with your contracts