ISO fix car seat
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ISO fix car seat

Hi does anyone know of any reasonably priced ISO fix car seats, want one that will work either with full harness and later normally seat belt does anyone know of any?

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Someone recently mentioned these Halfords | Pampero Plus Comfitrip Isofix 1-2-3 Booster Seat

I use these Recaro Monza Nova IS Seatfix car seat for older toddlers with the impact shield & without for older children. I use these for smaller toddlers Britax Duo Plus Isofix Car Seat - Black Thunder | Kiddicare

3. Likes zippy liked this post
    Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just had a look at the Pampero Plus which looks good but needs a top tether anchorage point and I'm not sure what this is?

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good - YAY!
    Post Thanks / Like

We have the Pampero one, fitted by Halford, top tether is an optional extra! mmm, not sure about that! however it is a strap from the back of the top of the high neck that you bring over the back of the cars seat and fix to an in built tether point. I love these seats, no alarm on the buckle means I leave the five point harnessed on all the time and my bigger children just sit in between the harness but use the three point seat belt! I don't need to swap car seats around any more! Fab! The kiddicare ones have an alarm and need to be done up which would be more than a little uncomfy!

Apr 01
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had an isofix car seat years ago and it needed a top teather due to the type of car that it was being used in (Landrover discovery). If it had been a different car we may not have needed it.

My seat was a britax and had a plastic cover that went over the Isofix fittings if it was being used in a car without Isofix