Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    July 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Will they change my grading?

Hi
    I recently had my inspection and was devastated to be graded 'in need of improvement', it was mainly due to paperwork (I struggle to get down on paper what goes on inside my head lol) I have to report back to ofsted within 6 months when I have completed the things that need improving.
    My question is, if ofsted are happy with these changes will they change my grading to good or will I be stuck with this awful grading for the next three years?
    I have two children leaving to go to school in September and I'm worried I'm going to struggle to fill these places if parents take one look at my grading and don't look any further

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lu 2010 View Post
    Hi
    I recently had my inspection and was devastated to be graded 'in need of improvement', it was mainly due to paperwork (I struggle to get down on paper what goes on inside my head lol) I have to report back to ofsted within 6 months when I have completed the things that need improving.
    My question is, if ofsted are happy with these changes will they change my grading to good or will I be stuck with this awful grading for the next three years?
    I have two children leaving to go to school in September and I'm worried I'm going to struggle to fill these places if parents take one look at my grading and don't look any further
    On the Ofsted website it says you should get a monitoring visit within 3 months and then a re-inspection after 6 months. After your re-inspection I'm sure you will get upgraded if they are satisfied with the improvements you've made but I'm not 100% sure. Let us know if you need any help or tips on paperwork x