why I really hate winter!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

Default why I really hate winter!!

Hats and gloves!!!!!! I have 4 1yo mindees on my books just now and hats and gloves are already driving me nuts!
    I hate gloves with fingers by the time I've got the fingered gloves of the second child - the first child has taken theirs off. As for hats.......!!
    We popped into town this morning to the bank and went into a couple of the cheap shops to see if they has any good Christmas stuff for the playroom. I had 1 lo in the buggy asleep and other lo walking bedside me. While paying in shop 2 I noticed lo had lost her new hat so went back up and down the aisles - finally found it in shop 1. Then noticed one of her gloves had vanished - back up and down and found it back.in shop 2. So went to shop 3 to buy a couple of mittens multipacks.
    Then at school pick up realised one of new mittens was missing - so had schoolies playing spot the mitten on the why home from school.
    Its going to be a long winter!!

2. Likes Maza liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't beat the old mittens/gloves on elastic thread through coat for older ones and I use long socks under coat for LO s they look just like mittens but they can't pull them off so easily.

4. Likes Maza liked this post
    May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

last week our surestart did sewing gloves onto elastic in their coats got three done by them
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

6. Likes hectors house, Maza liked this post
    Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

At least your mindees have them, my mindee has turned up in a thin hoodie today!

8. Likes Maza liked this post
    Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I hate gloves makes me feel clumsy. Don't think you can blame children for wanting to get rid of them. I think elastic might be the way to go. Or giant flap sleeves like you see on newborn baby grows.