How can children lose toys so quickly & in such a confined space???
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually find things in the handbags in the dressing up box.

Nov 00
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a wooden number peg jigsaw ......number 3,4,7 and 8 are missing.....could be anywhere......although I've looked in every box....if I throw it away you can guarantee I''ll find the missing ones...

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to visit another childminder and saw that she had taken the big foam numbers out of the jigsaw mat same as I have in my garden and had glued them with a glue gun to garden fence - what a fantastic idea, I thought, I could do that - went home and found my mat - oh no the number 7 outside piece is there but the number 7 itself has vanished!

Sept 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hectors house View Post
    I went to visit another childminder and saw that she had taken the big foam numbers out of the jigsaw mat same as I have in my garden and had glued them with a glue gun to garden fence - what a fantastic idea, I thought, I could do that - went home and found my mat - oh no the number 7 outside piece is there but the number 7 itself has vanished!
    It's probably been eaten ha ha...mine can't resist biting mine, so much so that I refuse to replace the last set I bought, good idea glueing them to the fence though :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Decided to sell a train set yest as no one was playing with it and it was taking up space ., had an offer on it, put it all together and foolishly left it where little ones could reach it.. And guess what? Piece missing now! Meant to be posting it today and have turned place upside down looking for it!! Where HAS it gone?!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12