Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Mar 95
    Non childminder member
    Nanny
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Crying Babies girl

Hi all, thanks for attention!

I hava been childminding 2 girls, 2months and 3 months. That of 2 months has colics
    and she wants stay in my arms all the time to reliving her cramps, but that of 3 months
    wants my arms as well, HELP what could I do if I have 2 little babies crying at he same time?

Thank you very much, everyone
    Last edited by FussyElmo; 29-10-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

2 and 3 months old. !!!!!

Sending big hugs

July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning.

Sounds like hard work.. Do you mind me asking why you have 2 under 1?

Also babies cry and need attention so why would you think they are naughty? Sorry...not having a go, just curious
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

i think I saw in the OP details that she is a nanny. that would explain the 2 such little babes. I guess its a nanny share, with 2 families sharing the one nanny to look after their children.

very difficult for such young babies.

I think 'hello you' , you need to just work as if the babes are twins and carry two at once, sit on the floor and cuddle 2 of them at the same time. it will be hard for them, as they will have been used ( already at such a young age ) to have both an adults arms around them, and they will have to adjust to have just one arm.

they are very little, and at this age, just need lots of cuddles and attention. I would prepare for the day with a snuggly place on the sofa or floor, with radio/tv control close by, maybe a book, and a drink & a snack ( for you! ) and have lunch ready in the fridge and just go with it, with lots of cuddly snuggly time. maybe singing songs, or introducing a little toy.

does the one with colic have any medication? I think its called infacol? that they have a drop or 2 of before a feed?

maybe snuggle them both up in a double buggy and go out for a walk in the fresh air. this will do you all a world of good. even if its raining, it gets warm and snuggly under a rain cover!

good luck xxx

Mar 95
    Non childminder member
    Nanny
    Post Thanks / Like

Many many, thanks for your advice! I have been looking after them only 3 hours - 3 days a week
    because their mother need to breath some fresh air and go to do sport or shopping.

I don't want to give a bad impression about me because is just some hours per week so I don't
    want leave little one's crying.

The youngest has colic so she needs a lot of cuddles but that of 3 months sometimes is hard, as well
    with constipation troubles, so I would like to find a good solution to have a great 3 hours time together,
    without stress.

I have adviced to give Infusion Chamomille for her colics, what do you think?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    i think I saw in the OP details that she is a nanny. that would explain the 2 such little babes. I guess its a nanny share, with 2 families sharing the one nanny to look after their children.

I think 'hello you' , you need to just work as if the babes are twins and carry two at once, sit on the floor and cuddle 2 of them at the same time. it will be hard for them, as they will have been used ( already at such a young age ) to have both an adults arms around them, and they will have to adjust to have just one arm.

they are very little, and at this age, just need lots of cuddles and attention. I would prepare for the day with a snuggly place on the sofa or floor, with radio/tv control close by, maybe a book, and a drink & a snack ( for you! ) and have lunch ready in the fridge and just go with it, with lots of cuddly snuggly time. maybe singing songs, or introducing a little toy.

does the one with colic have any medication? I think its called infacol? that they have a drop or 2 of before a feed?

maybe snuggle them both up in a double buggy and go out for a walk in the fresh air. this will do you all a world of good. even if its raining, it gets warm and snuggly under a rain cover!

good luck xxx

pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hello you View Post
    Many many, thanks for your advice! I have been looking after them only 3 hours - 3 days a week
    because their mother need to breath some fresh air and go to do sport or shopping.

I don't want to give a bad impression about me because is just some hours per week so I don't
    want leave little one's crying.

The youngest has colic so she needs a lot of cuddles but that of 3 months sometimes is hard, as well
    with constipation troubles, so I would like to find a good solution to have a great 3 hours time together,
    without stress.

I have adviced to give Infusion Chamomille for her colics, what do you think?

Thanks again!
    Hi my youngest had reflux and colic. She ended up with a special formula which bunged her up so the doc prescibed Movicol which was a lifesaver. Hope this helps x

Mar 95
    Non childminder member
    Nanny
    Post Thanks / Like

To dangerous to going outside with 2 babies, because, the flat has too much stairs...
    No double buggy and no lift .... So I am stuck at home!
    Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post

good luck xxx