Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Just seen.

Registered Childminder since
    aug 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just seen.

Lo 14 mts has just gone home. As I looked out ghe window mum was going home with lo on her back reading his diary. So nice to see it being read. Sometimes I do wonder if parents ever both to read them.

2. Likes Becci26, Ali56 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackie 7 View Post
    Lo 14 mts has just gone home. As I looked out ghe window mum was going home with lo on her back reading his diary. So nice to see it being read. Sometimes I do wonder if parents ever both to read them.
    That is lovely to see and hear a parent really caring and taking note of what her little one had been doing x

These years are so precious and I don't think some parents realise just how special they are till in the blink of an eye they are big & grown up and it's too late.

One of the big ones for me is parents not letting their hair down and allowing children to be children - that mess they made in the garden is not actually a mess - they've made you a delicious chocolate cake - treasure and promote their imagination not tell them off because it's giving you more cleaning up time grrr

Lovely to hear anyway - thanks for sharing xxx

Jul 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh thats nice. We know one of ours reads theirs as she makes sure its in his bag before leaving ours and says she loves reading it.

oct 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's lovely. I can't understand why parents don't want to know about every second of their child's life - I did! When I used a childminder I loved reading what my babies had done and sharing the photos with them so we could talk about their day.

Oct 09
    Post Thanks / Like

That's nice, I especially get frustrated when you've bent over backwards while hopping on one leg to fit the time in to write them and if asked "wasnt it good that x has achieved y " and they reply oh I havnt read it yet sorry ( week later..) most of my parents are good . None reply though...
    Although I appreciate my ds's independant social life at nursery, I do wish I'd get half of what I put into mine! After he replies the traditional " nothing" to the what did you do today Q!

Post Thanks / Like

Aaaawwww that's lovely - makes it worthwhile doing.

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Aug 201
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really lovely when parents appreciate your efforts . I had a parent text me the other night to tell me how much she enjoyed the newsletter I had popped through her door. Little thanks like that mean a lot!

dec 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I love knowing that at least one of my diaries are being looked at. Little things like that mean a lot aswell as a simple thank you or please !!

10. Likes clairer liked this post