Portfolios/ welcome packs
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Portfolios/ welcome packs

Hi, Im putting together my portfolio and parent welcome packs. To be honest i'm a bit confused what goes in each folder. Any help would be much appreciated. Big thank you in advance. Sarah x

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Not exactly what you have in mind but what I have is a folder with all my certificates, insurance documents latest ofsted report, a photo album of my mindees doing different activities and outings. In my parents welcome pack I have my policies and procedures with a basic explanation of the EYFS with websites for furthe info if they're interested, a copy of my fees. Hope that helps

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Dawn below I show my parents my certificates, references from parents (or ask parents for recommendation letter)
    Policies I say I will email them and get them to sign once they have read and understood.
    You could make up at leaflet about ur family , the service and what u provide

Post Thanks / Like

I have a portfolio with all my certificate in and driving licence etc I also have all my policies and procedures in it too for the parent to look through .
    The parent pack has a copy of all relevant policies ( eg don't give the over 8s nappy changing etc) also a letter of fees and charges. I did offer it in email form if they would prefer.
    A child has a welcome pack too of a pair of slipper socks, flannel, toothbrush and then make a table placemat. X

Ja-Lula-Bell*****minding