Printer
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Printer

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Printer

I can anybody recommend a cheapish wifi enabled printer, but also needs to be cheap ink too. My kodak has died and even though have extended service warranty I'm lost without it. So thought I'd get another as a back up, especially as kodak are phasing out their printers. I've looked at HP in Argos and it looks good, but have never used one of their printers before.

Dec07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Kodak 5120

Jan 14
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought an Epson xp-405 I think it is selling for around £60 in argos at the moment but I think I paid £50.
    I read up some of the reviews and found out that it takes compatiable ink. It is also wireless, it copies and scans. I have not had a great deal of sucess trying to scan but thats probably something I'm doing wrong as I'm such an airhead I absolutely love my printer, anything I can print gets printed as I'm going through pre reg (think I'm printer happy!) I have found I can buy 1 black and 3 colours cheaply from the market for £15. The only problem I found is if I switch off my internet box thingy(can't remember what its called, maybe the modem) I end up having to set the printer up again. Its ok if I switch my computer and printer off though. Hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a Canon mg4250, this was £60 in asda and is excellent quality! It has a little colour screen on top and the inks are about £18 online.

Dec 00
    Post Thanks / Like

I have got a HP Deskjet 3520. It was £89.98 with spare inks. Excellent quality printing,will scan & copy. Wi-fi printing works well as long as you have turned the printer on! Replacement inks seem a bit expensive but I haven't compared it to anything else. Argos seems cheapest for ink.