Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    May 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Confused about vouchers

I had a strange letter from my DD's playgroup, claiming that the voucher company that pays me doesn't exist!

I have signed up with Busy Bees Benefits and they have been paying me, as a childminder, no problems. It hadn't occurred to me before that we could use childcare vouchers for DD's playgroup. My hubby is with the same employer so I wrote asking the playgroup treasurer if we could pay via Busy Bees Benefits (it wasn't one of the voucher companies they had listed) and they wrote back to say that Busy Bees is now Computershare vouchers. I don't know the history of this, can someone enlighten me so I can explain to the playgroup?

It's half funny, half annoying!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know history but one of my families pays via computershare

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sing-low View Post
    I had a strange letter from my DD's playgroup, claiming that the voucher company that pays me doesn't exist!

I have signed up with Busy Bees Benefits and they have been paying me, as a childminder, no problems. It hadn't occurred to me before that we could use childcare vouchers for DD's playgroup. My hubby is with the same employer so I wrote asking the playgroup treasurer if we could pay via Busy Bees Benefits (it wasn't one of the voucher companies they had listed) and they wrote back to say that Busy Bees is now Computershare vouchers. I don't know the history of this, can someone enlighten me so I can explain to the playgroup?

It's half funny, half annoying!
    No, Busy Bees are operating as usual- tell them to phone 0330 333 9100, website easily found with a search.
    Computershare is a different supplier. I am registered with and paid by both.

4. Likes sing-low liked this post
    Dec 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just signed up to computer share, the parent that intends to use it to pay me has been using it for a few years now (another setting) and had no problems.