Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    Pre Reg
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Just like to update you all

As you all know I could not become A childminder Due to my partner past . I spent 3 weeks after this trying to get a letter stating reason. I all so asked if I could go on the Voluntary register. I called them and they said that I left the register so my application will not go any further. No I said I was advised by one of your mangers not to carry on due to Partner. they said ok we will check and call you back which they did and said Ok so you want to go on the Voluntary
    register Yes I said well that be 112 pound a year what the I said no way I could afford that Ok she said I will take you off I said please send me A letter stating reason I left was due to partner not me as I wanted prof Ok she said . Spin forward to last Monday got the letter stating I left of my own I called them again I got put though to A woman in the nicest possible way did not know what she was talking about she kept saying but you left there nothing we can do know . I said please can you do me A fervor Yes she said. Please will you get a message to I gave her the lady name that called me to explain why they where not taking the application any further. About 25 minutes the lady called me saying So sorry and that I not had the best dealing with Offsted and how can she help I asked in the nicest possible way Please can you send me a letter just stating that the reason that I did not carry on with my application was due to my partner not me she said of course ans said sorry again. Yesterday I got the letter saying the proper reason for me not to carry on with my application. I hope that I never have to deal with That company again.

To all members of this forum Thanks for all the Advice you are all a great bunch of people.

2. Likes Maza, JCrakers liked this post
    Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Omg what a nightmare!! I hate that when you feel you are going in circles trying to get something done! Thankfully I don't have to deal with ofsted as in Scotland but our care inspectorate can be tricky to deal with at times too! X

4. Likes Kevin1964 liked this post
    Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

it sounds like your nightmare has dragged on for far longer than needed. I so hope you dont get the same difficulties on your next career xxx

6. Likes Kevin1964 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a complete mare!! Reminded me of a convo a few weeks ago when EE ******** up my upgrade!! It took 40mins for someone to understand!!

Wish you all the best in your next career!

8. Likes Kevin1964 liked this post
    Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

What an awful end to your application, good luck with what comes next

10. Likes Kevin1964 liked this post