Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    june 83
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default present for leaving child

Hi i am after some ideas as to what I could buy an 11 year old boy leaving my setting to go to secondary school. I have looked after him since he was four months old so would like to give him something to cherish but just not sure what. I will still be looking after his brother for a couple more years and have become a close part of their family bu feel I would still like to give him something, any ideas

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I did a photo book on Snapfish last year for a leaving mindee - do you have digital photos from when this mindee started with you or I suppose you could scan some pictures into computer and do it that way - I managed to find an offer on Snapfish - hope they have another one as I also have a mindee leaving for school in September, but actually this is the 2nd time he has left! He left for Nursery 2 years ago, then mum increased her work hours and didn't want him to go extra days to Nursery, so he came back to me - suppose I had better do leaving present, wonder if they will give me another one too!

Oct 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    over it ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like

For someone who I cared for that long I would want to make it something he will keep. I would visit a shop we have called glass lady where they have lots of gift ideas that can be engraved.
    This would ensure he knows how special he is to you x